Eltforum is a conference organised by the Bridge – English Language Centre and a special interest group of IATEFL – LAMSIG. It is aimed at all English language teachers in primary and secondary education, language schools, universities as well as organisations that work within language education in Slovakia and the rest of Europe. It is a two-day event that offers a number of interesting workshops and plenary sessions delivered by respected ELT professionals from all around the world.
Eltforum is proud to partnerships with Association of Language Schools of the Slovak Republic, IATEFL and Pilgrims teacher training.
Pilgrims copy for ELT Forum web site
Since 1974 Pilgrims has trained thousand of teachers both in the UK and all over the world.
Pilgrims is recongnised as a pioneer in the field of Humanistic Language Teaching.
Our international team of tainers have published over 70 books and for 20 years we have published the pioneering free on-line magazine for Teachers – Humanising Language Teaching – www.hltmag.co.uk
Every summer over 500 teachers from over 30 nationalities come to Canterbury to be inspired and motivated -you can see our range of courses at http://www.pilgrims.co.uk/page/?title=Teacher+Training&pid=44
In addition, at any time of the year we can send our trainers to you for bespoke training courses in your school / organisation – http://www.pilgrims.co.uk/page/?title=Organise+a+Pilgrims+Teacher+Training+event+in+YOUR+country&pid=60
We are grateful to ELT Forum for giving us the opportunity to be a gold partner and to celebrate 45 years of Pilgrims and 20 years of Humanising Language Teaching.
It promises to be a unique experience – no other conference offers so many Pilgrims speakers from the past and the present in one weekend!
Please come and join us!
- create spaces where anything (and everything) is possible
- be people who live out our values “Pilgrims is a company we love to work with and for”
- be open and vibrant so that new ideas and innovations can continue to arise through co-operation and creative energy
- be an inspiring organisation where trainers, participants, colleagues and peers aspire to work and learn
- we stand for the possibility of personal and professional growth through our own continually transforming leadership, inspiration and coaching.
Our doing flows from our being.